SkillMaster® in Clubs & Schools
Welcome to SkillMaster®, the ultimate solution for improving ball skills and creating a fun and engaging environment for individuals and teams alike. Whether you're a coach looking to improve your team's preparation or a teacher searching for an innovative way to enhance PE classes, SkillMaster® has got you covered. Our Ball-Wall and SkillsZone products are perfect for schools and clubs, providing a creative coaching solution for improving ball skills. SkillMaster® integrates into school recreational areas to enhance the overall experience. Join us on this journey to improve ball skills and unleash your team's and players’ full potential!AFFILIATE LOGIN
- Gaelic football | LGFA: | Passing: Hands, Feet. | Scoring: Hands Feet. | Catching| Ball control | Moving ball pick up.
- Catching techniques: above head, chest, body, full over head extension, lower body catch.
- Kicking techniques: Punt kick, Instep, Outside foot, Off Laces, ground kicks. Hand Pass. forward pass, across body pass, reverse pass.
- Game simulations: Breaking ball, laying ball off, first touch, soloing and kick, various kick angles, first to ball, ball flight, anticipation, high catch, kick outs, catch and turn, etc.
- Benefits: Improve scoring and passing, enhance game enjoyment, isolate and focus on weak areas, discover dominant side strengths versus less dominant side weakness, incorporate technical skills into match play simulations with SkillMaster®.
- Rugby skills: Passing, Catching, Kicking, and Position-Specific training such as Lineout Throws, Lineout Catches, Jump Timing, Passing from Ruck, Conversion Kicking, and Penalty Process.
- General skills: Passing techniques like Punch Pass, Pop Pass, Spin Pass, End Over End Pass, and Single Hand Offload. Catching skills such as High Overhead Field, High Catch to Chest, High Chest Catches with Turn, 1 v 1 Fielding Exercises, and Restart Fielding. Kicking techniques like Chip, Punt, Spiral, Grubber Kick Against Low Net, Garryowen Kick Over Net, and Drop Kick.
- Position-specific training: Hooker - Lineout Throws using Target Holes, Varying Distances, and Varying Targets. Lineout Jumper - Catching from Lineout and Jump Timing. Scrum Half - Passing from Ruck and Maintaining Low Height through Pass. Kicker - Conversion/Penalty Kick Process.
- Benefits: Enhance skill repetitions, develop reaction skills through multi-directional rebounding, stimulate learning with game-based activity, and provide a safe environment to develop both sides of the body.